ON OUR PORCH!
April 4 - June 6, 2021
WATCH CLASSIC GASLIGHT SHOWS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME!
- Sat, Apr 17TucsonApr 17, 6:00 PM MSTTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAGaslight favorites Mike Yarema and Walker Foard return with a truly unique concert experience. Sit back and relive your favorite songs from arguably the most influential folk musicians of our time. Enjoy hits like "Mrs. Robinson," "Homeward Bound," "The Boxer," "The Sound Of Silence," and more!
- Mon, Apr 19TucsonApr 19, 7:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAAn accomplished international performer, Nick Gallardo shares his nuanced vocal stylings as he sings the songs of Ritchie Valens, Frankie Valli, and others. Valens to Valli highlights Nick’s love of theatre, uncanny humor, and endless energy – not to mention his stellar musicianship.
- Fri, Apr 23TucsonApr 23, 7:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAThe Porch Rockers came together because of the social distancing required during the pandemic. It all started by putting on a concert in the driveways so they could share music with the neighbors and hopefully break the monotony for a couple hours. Come enjoy some great Blues Rock!
- Sat, Apr 24TucsonApr 24, 6:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAGeorge Strait has more Number One Hits than any artist in music history ! (60 and counting) The fabulous "Strait Country Band" featuring Kevin Sterner brings you the experience of attending one of George's concerts! You will enjoy timeless classics, "Amarillo By Morning," "All My Ex's," and more!
- Mon, Apr 26TucsonApr 26, 7:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAThe George Howard band plays all types of contemporary music with close blues and R&B origins: Muddy Waters Chicago electric blues, Texas swing blues, and the compelling sounds of Motown and pop. George Howard is the band’s founding member.
- Sat, May 01TucsonMay 01, 6:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USA"Love the One You're With: A Salute to Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young" Once dubbed "America's first supergroup," Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young are all amazing songwriters and solo performers in their own right, but when they start to blend those talents, the result is the legendary!
- Mon, May 03Gaslight TheatreMay 03, 7:00 PMGaslight Theatre, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USA*RESCHEDULED From a dairy farm in upstate New York, re-live 3 days of PEACE and LOVE in just two hit-filled hours! Watch authentic performances of the biggest and most iconic songs from the Woodstock Event! Jimi-Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, CSNY, and more!
- Sat, May 08TucsonMay 08, 6:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAThis tribute show honors American singer-songwriter, Barry Manilow! With a career that spans over five decades and almost 50 top 40 hits, we are proud to bring you favorite songs such as "Mandy," "I Write the Songs," "Copacabana," and many more! Starring Gaslight favorite, Mike Yarema!
- Mon, May 10TucsonMay 10, 7:00 PM MSTTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAThe Jack Bishop Band is a Tucson-based group that has played the Southwest for many years. The band prides itself on always leaving the fans wanting more! The band routinely plays venues 6 nights a week and it’s members are the house band at the Maverick nightclub for over 10 years. OUTDOORS
- Sat, May 15TucsonMay 15, 6:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAThis Eagles concert production features all the hits! Kicking off with "Take it Easy," the concert takes you on a musical ride through The Eagles long and game-changing career! From the frenetic rock of "Life In The Fastlane," to the rich, dynamic harmonies of "Desperado," and more!
- Mon, May 17TucsonMay 17, 7:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAI Feel the Earth Move. It’s Too Late. You’ve Got a Friend. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman. ALL of those – and more- were part of the best-selling 1971 album Tapestry. International performer Katherine Byrnes headlines the evening.
- Sat, May 22TucsonMay 22, 6:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAFeaturing Crystal Stark and Alex Mack, this annual fun-filled salute to the top songs from 50 years ago features chart toppers from 1971 such as, “Take Me Home, Country Roads,” “It’s Too Late,” “Knock Three Times,” “One Bad Apple” and many more! We’ll be spreading “Joy to the World!"
- Mon, May 24TucsonMay 24, 7:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAJoin ‘’Power Couple” Erin and Todd Thompson as they take you on a chronological journey of Dolly Parton’s Greatest Hits! You’ll hear her solo hits like “Jolene”, “Dumb Blonde” and “Nine to Five”. Featuring Duets with Kenny Rogers, Porter Wagoner and much more!
- Sat, May 29TucsonMay 29, 6:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAHitting the Highway once again, it’s those brother’s in black singing THE BLUES! This summer, Charlie Hall and Mike Yarema bring their ever so popular “Blues Brothers Tribute Concert” back to the Gaslight! They’ve caused a tremendous raucous in “Sweet Home Chicago!" So "Let the Good Times Roll!"
- Mon, May 31TucsonMay 31, 7:00 PMTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USAFive Way Street is made up of seasoned musicians all with a love for classic rock. The band offers a high-energy, fun-filled visit back to those formative days when Baby Boomers were discovering how good rock and roll could really be!
- Sat, Jun 05TucsonJun 05, 6:00 PM MSTTucson, 7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USATucson's GRAMMY balloted and award-winning horn band is coming back to the Gaslight Music Hall! The LoBros are performing their Horn Band Legends Tribute Show, where they will be playing all the hits from Legendary horn bands such as: Chicago, Earth Wind and Fire, Tower of Power, and more!